S01E06 Stevia and Xylitol are both sweet options?
Category : Weekly Episode
In this episode we take a look at sugar alternatives. This begs the question Stevia and Xylitol are both sweet options? Sweet they are, but are they healthy or good for you? That’s what we want to briefly examine and share our findings.
As always all the references for this episode are below the YouTube video link. Keep in mind that each episode is designed to whet your appetite for more information – so please for your own sake, take a look at the references, they go much deeper than our 3-5 minute episode ever could.
Click YouTube for this Episode
If you are passionate about your health and the health of your family and friends, please Share us with others, Subscribe to our YouTube channel and Like us on Facebook…
- What is a Xylitol (Basic Definition)
- Xylitol Side Effects: Safe or Dangerous?, Dr Josh Axe , DNM, DC, CNS
- Web MD on Xylitol
- What is Stevia (Basic Definition)
- 7 Reasons Why Stevia is Better Than Refined Sugar, Dr. Edward Group DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM
- The 4 Best, and 3 Worst, Sweeteners to Have in Your Kitchen, Dr Mercola