Category : Weekly Episode
In this episode we look at High Fructose Corn Syrup is it a combination of Fructose which is natural that comes from fruit and Corn Syrup which is made from Corn neither of which or harmful or dangerous, correct? Well, that is what the chemists that create High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) want you think, really, it is 200-300 times sweeter and highly toxic to our livers. According to Dr Lustig HFCS has the same effects of alcohol on our bodies without the buzz. Would you like cirrhosis of the liver, continue eating HFCS in your foods and you are on the pathway to total liver destruction! But don’t answer yet, there are many more exciting effects of this toxic sweetener on your body, coming soon.
As always all the references for this episode are below the YouTube video link. Keep in mind that each episode is designed to whet your appetite for more information – so please for your own sake, take a look at the references, they go much deeper than our 3-5 minute episode ever could.
Click YouTube for this Episode
If you are passionate about your health and the health of your family and friends, please Share us with others, Subscribe to our YouTube channel and Like us on YouTube and Facebook…
- What is High Fructose Corn Syrup (Basic Definition)
- Mayo Clinic: What is high-fructose corn syrup? What are the health concerns? Katherine Zeratsky, RD, LD
- Sugar: The Bitter Truth, Dr Robert H Lustig, Ph D, MD
Assoc Professor of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School
- Why You Should Never Eat High Fructose Corn Syrup, Mark Hyman, MD
- Wall Street Journal: McDonald’s to Remove High-Fructose Corn Syrup From Sandwich Buns, Aug 1, 2016