Category : Weekly Episode
In this episode we take a closer look at Sugar. Eat sugar our bodies need it! But is there a chance that we might be eating just a little too much sugar? Sugar is also addictive, but you knew that right? We will explore sugar and how much should you be eating each day.
As always all the references for this episode are below the YouTube video link. Keep in mind that each episode is designed to whet your appetite for more information – so please for your own sake, take a look at the references, they go much deeper than our 3-5 minute episode ever could.
Click YouTube for this Episode
If you are passionate about your health and the health of your family and friends, please Share us with others, Subscribe to our YouTube channel and Like us on Facebook…
- What is Sugar (Basic Definition)
- Fructose Induces Transketolase Flux to Promote Pancreatic Cancer Growth, American Association for Cancer Research
- What Happens to Your Body When You Eat Too Much Sugar? by Dr Mercola
- 8 signs you’re eating too much sugar, Fox News Health
- Sugar Stacks with photos of sugar cubes for popular foods
- 7 Reasons Why Stevia is Better Than Refined Sugar by Dr. Edward Group DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM